Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lazy days in Busselton

Not very exciting travel journal at the moment as we are just hanging out at Busso in Kerry and Andrew's (Sandy's sister and bro in-law) house which is about 200m from the beach.
I went for a ride with the Geographe Over 50s Cycle Club on Monday as I thought I might at least be able to not get the pasting I received last time I rode with the Darwin guys. 
It turned out that it wasnt quite the relaxing pootle I planned and that the 'A1' group are all on serious road bikes.  The Thorn Raven Tour kept up but I was pretty pleased to get to the morning tea spot.
 Now these guys know how to hold a group ride.  I think the Darwin group need to follow this example and provide a suport car with tea and little sandwiches.

Anyway must dash as we are off to the beach again :)

No comments: